The School of Photographic Arts and Sciences prepares students for a wide range of exciting careers in photography and the modern ever-changing field of imaging. Image making is taught through courses investigating methods and aesthetics required in pictorial and information-based images, videos, websites, and publications. Photography majors participate in a unique educational community, both in undergraduate and graduate studies. It is a community where students have the opportunity to work and study with our highly respected and accomplished faculty in state-of-the-art facilities with access to an unrivaled equipment lending resource called the Cage. For more than 100 years, #ritphoto has been dedicated to creative and professional enrichment, preparing students for distinguished careers as creative and innovative leaders.
- From the Classroom: Capstone Projects of Students in the Photographic Sciences
- From the Classroom: High Speed Ballistics Photography at RIT
- RITphoto PJ students collaborate with Rochester PBS station
- From the Classroom – Nature and Natural Science Photography
- RITphoto is Distinctive because of its Faculty